Heated Hose, 3/8", 2000psi, Xtreme-Wrap SG, RTD, 50 ft
Graco heated hose set, 3/8" ID x 50 ft, includes Xtreme Wrap scuff guard and RTD cable (Resistance Temperature Detector). Manufactured by Graco, Reactor Heated Hoses offer features that help maintain proper fluid temperatures while you're spraying – resulting in better yield and performance. Graco hoses are wrapped with a copper heating element at a precise pitch to achieve accurate, uniform heating.
Graco heated hose set, 3/8" ID x 50 ft, includes Xtreme Wrap scuff guard and RTD cable (Resistance Temperature Detector).
Graco’s heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Reactor Equipment. Hoses are a key component to the total system, making it important to achieve accurate and uniform heating for the best application possible. The Xtreme-Wrap Scuff Guard is more durable and robust than typical guards, meaning it will protect and prolong the life of your hose. Xtreme-Wrap is made from urethane coated ballistic nylon for puncture and tear resistance, abrasion protection, and oil and water resistance.
- Designed specifically for use with Graco Reactors
- Multi-strand copper heating element provides 10-times the flex life compared to previous flat copper heating element
- Covered with proprietary butyl cover for protection against moisture sensitive isocyanate
- Covered with foam insulation for heat retention
- Designed with different fitting sizes on the isocyanate and resin hoses to prevent accidental connection of the wrong hoses
- Designed with a custom splice kit to electrically connect hoses