Spray Foam Roofing
ECOTITE™ 3.0 Roofing Foam 3.0 lb
ECOTITE™ 3.0 is a rigid, closed-cell, three pound roofing foam. It provides high compressive strengths that increase durability, endure foot traffic, and resist impact and storm damage.
- Applies directly to properly prepared existing substrates in new and retrofit applications.
- Seamless, fully-adhering and self-flashing.
- Improves energy efficiency and offers both a low life cycle cost and environmental impact.
ECOTITE™ APC Aluminized Polyurea Coating
ECOTITE™ APC is a fast set, rapid curing aluminized polyurea lining for commercial and industrial roofing applications, contains UV stabilizers for enhanced UV stability.
- Fast Cure – Can be walked on within minutes of being sprayed.
- Water Proof – Prevents penetration of water.
- Durable – High tensile strength, chemical and abrasion resistance.
Z-3 MAX Pure Polyurea Coating
Z-3 MAX is specifically formulated for extreme outdoor conditions and colder substrate applications. It is a fast-set lining with superior hardness and elongation.
- Creates a monolithic, seamless lining that conforms to any shape and size.
- Excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Elastomeric properties allow for expansion, contraction, flexing, abrasion and impact.