Tank & Pipeline
ECOTITE™ 2.0 MAX is a two pound, closed cell insulation system. This high performance foam is specifically created for use on tanks, pipelines, and other industrial applications.
- ECOTITE™ 2.0 MAX medium-density SPF delivers a superior aged R value of 6.9 per inch.
- In-service temperatures of up to 176° F (80° C) and down to -76° F (-60° C).
- Use on substrates as cold as -15° C (5° F).
GENYK 5023 HI-TEMP is a two pound, closed-cell, spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation created for use on tanks, pipelines, and other storage devices.
- Is dimensionally stable and will not shrink or expand.
- In-service temperatures of up to 285° F (141° C) and down to -76° F (-60° C)
- May be used in interior, exterior, or subterranean applications.
GENYK 5021 ditch break foam is the best option for the diversion and control of water in sub-surface environments. Developed for pipeline and other below grade applications.
- Designed to be built-up in thickness without scorching or foam splitting.
- Attaches chemically to earth, rock, pipe, metal, tile, wood, etc.
- Formulated with renewable and recycled products.
Z-3 MAX is specifically formulated for extreme outdoor conditions and colder substrate applications. It is a fast-set lining with superior hardness and elongation.
- Creates a monolithic, seamless lining that conforms to any shape and size.
- Excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
- Elastomeric properties allow for expansion, contraction, flexing, abrasion and impact.