GENYK 1005 0.5 lb is a two component, open cell, semi-rigid pour-in-place foam system. This product is a water blown foam system with a half pound density with very good adhesion to common substrates.
- Open cell, semi-rigid pour-in-place foam system.
- Provides exceptional insulation with an R-Value of 3.87 per inch.
- Environmentally neutral and inert cured material.
GENYK 1022 2.0 lb Pour Foam is a closed cell pour-in-place foam insulation and is available in two pound density. It is specifically designed to fill and insulate blind voids and cavities.
- Creates a seamless, water- resistant barrier that stops air infiltration.
- Provides exceptional insulation with an R-Value of 6.5 per inch.
- Fast installation, curing and cleanup.