Heated Hose, 3/8", 2000psi, Blue Mesh SG, RTD, 50 ft
Graco heated hose set, 3/8" ID x 50 ft, includes blue mesh scuff guard and RTD cable (Resistance Temperature Detector). Manufactured by Graco, Reactor Heated Hoses offer features that help maintain proper fluid temperatures while you're spraying – resulting in better yield and performance. Graco hoses are wrapped with a copper heating element at a precise pitch to achieve accurate, uniform heating.
Graco heated hose set, 3/8" ID x 50 ft, includes blue mesh scuff guard and RTD cable (Resistance Temperature Detector).
Graco’s heated hoses are designed specifically for use with Reactor Equipment. Hoses are a key component to the total system, making it important to achieve accurate and uniform heating for the best application possible. The Graco Braided Polyester Mesh Scuff Guard is designed protect and prolong the life of your hose.
- Designed specifically for use with Graco Reactors
- Multi-strand copper heating element provides 10-times the flex life compared to previous flat copper heating element
- Covered with proprietary butyl cover for protection against moisture sensitive isocyanate
- Covered with foam insulation for heat retention
- Designed with different fitting sizes on the isocyanate and resin hoses to prevent accidental connection of the wrong hoses
- Designed with a custom splice kit to electrically connect hoses