Z-3 MAX is specifically formulated for extreme outdoor conditions and colder substrate applications. It is a fast-set lining with superior hardness and elongation.
- Creates a monolithic, seamless lining that conforms to any shape and size.
- Stable from -40° to 230° F (-40° to 110° C).
- Excellent chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
Z-7 CHEM-PRO is a chemical-resistant formulation, with the highest amount of molecular cross-linking in its formulation it remains stable in a variety of applications.
- Elongation ranges from 35% to 40%, giving this hard coating some flexibility.
- Stable from 20° F to 170° F (-6.7° to 76.7° C).
- Has excellent resistance to a variety of commercial and industrial chemicals.
Z-3 HYBRID provides a cost-effective, environmentally sound solution to commercial and industrial applications where maximum corrosion and abrasion protection is required.
- Excellent for weather & corrosion protection.
- Stable from -40° to 175° F (-40° to 80° C).
- Good for chemical resistance.