The Gusmer H-20/35 GH-4 is engineered to be both simple and reliable. Gusmer's point-to-point wired electrical cabinet sits atop Graco's industry-proven hydraulic Reactor 2 chassis, including the Reactor horizontal pump line, fluid heaters, and hydraulic system. The Gusmer H-20/35 system features easy access and service to the electrical cabinet. With standard off-the-shelf hardware it’s an easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain design. The Gusmer H-20/35 GH-4 hydraulic proportioner is a simple, durable machine offering impressive performance at an attractive price.
Ideal for a wide range of spray foam applications, including roofing insulation, residential insulation, commercial wall insulation and concrete lifting.
- Point-to-Point Wiring: Over 35% fewer connection points than comparable non-Graco systems
- Easy Troubleshooting Diagnosis: Y-strainers for analog inlet temp and pressure gauges
- Graco Horizontal Pump Line: Utilizes Graco's industry-proven hydraulic pump line
- Ease of Service: Features easy to service electrical cabinet with standard off-the-shelf hardware
- Hydraulic System: Actively cooled system to keep hydraulic fluid cool
- Economical Price Point: The affordable solution to get the job done
- Extended 10 Year Warranty: 10 year warranty on the pressure monitoring control hardware, monitors your jobs for peace of mind that you’re spraying within specifications