Each feature in the Reactor 2 E-30 was strategically designed to help your business, with innovations that help your operation run smoothly. Software and hardware enhancements for better spray performance. And new technologies that add to your bottom line.
Tracking project data has never been easier. With the Reactor 2 E-30, you can easily create job logs for each job you do. You can track the name and date of each job, material temperatures, ambient temperatures and spray pressures – in short, everything you need to confirm that the chemical was sprayed within the recommended range.
With Reactor Connect communication and control are at your fingertips. Sprayers can control the Reactor right from the gun making it easy to change spray parameters to optimize their material yield and be more productive by not having to go back to their rig.
Business owners/managers can monitor their rigs and crews remotely, troubleshoot an issue quickly, have all your spray data safely saved to the cloud, use reports to better understand your business and provide documentation to their customers that a job was done to manufactures specifications. The Reactor Connect App is included with all models.
Since no single method can easily and accurately detect all potential issues that may cause off-ratio foam to be sprayed, Graco has designed a multi-tiered system with built in redundancies that will provide the best results in monitoring and maintaining on-ratio spraying. Ratio Assurance is included with all new Reactor 2 elite models.
- Flow Meters: The Reactor 2 Ratio Assurance System is designed to provide ratio detection so your job is being applied on-ratio and within tolerance (available on Elite models)
- Reactor Connect App: Make real time adjustments to your proportioner all from your smartphone without having to go back to your rig (available on all models)
- Voltage Jumpers: Allows for one model to be wired to different voltages
- Better Documentation: Automatically collect job log data and spray parameters – lets you confirm the job was sprayed to specifications
- Resistance Control Mode: Provides full hose temperature control without RTD cables or Fluid Temperature Sensor
- Easy Troubleshooting Diagnosis: Quick and easy troubleshooting thanks to QR code shortcuts
- Consistent Spray Pattern: Minimizes pressure fluctuations on pump changeover
- Proven Reliability: Plenty of power for most residential and commercial applications