Z-3 HYBRID is a two component, hybrid polyurethane / polyurea elastomer system designed for use with two component high pressure spray equipment.
Z-3 HYBRID provides a flexible but extremely tough monolithic membrane with excellent water and chemical resistance.
Z-3 HYBRID is especially suitable for spray on truck bedliners but can also be used as a protective membrane on steel, wood, concrete, EPS, fiberglass and more.
- Elastomeric properties allow for application to surfaces subject to: vibration, expansion, contraction, movement, flexing, abrasion and impact.
- Robust application window with ability to spray at low temperatures and high humidity.
- Stable from -40° to 175° F (-40° to 80° C).
- Good for chemical resistance.
- Excellent for weather & corrosion protection.
- It can be applied in humid conditions up to 70% relative humidity with temperature 10 degrees above due point.